Friday, August 4

Thanks A Bunch

The feedback from Jenny is that it was a very good release for Clearly Besotted, with all of the new sets selling double figures (which isn't always the case - we really are that small!) so for that I want to say, thanks a bunch...

Stamps - Clearly besotted 'Thanks A Bunch' / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

Stamps - Clearly besotted 'Thanks A Bunch' & 'Make A Wish' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - Versafine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos


Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a truly wonderful weekend! :D

Stephanie xxx

7 comments:

Craftychris said...

Wonderful card and it is a wonderful release! If I was in a financial position to spend money at the mo, I would buy lots! So sorry I can't! I love the stamps of yours I already have though! xxx

Deborah Kaye said...

This is a fabulous release. I came across the Strut Your Stuff set while looking for something else at SSS and had to have it!

Rosy Newlun said...

Ahhh, glorious! I love how you left much of the white space on the flower petals!

Kathy H said...

Awesome coloring! I love these cards!

Lisa Tilson said...

I was so surprised to read your comment about the double figures. I would have imagined you would easily hit double figures on all sets all of the time. I am thrilled for you that its been a good release! I am sure I will be back for a couple more sets before thr next one :-). Beautiful cards with this gorgeous set (one I purchased). Thanks for inspiring as always, Lisa

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards Steph
Hugs Sylvie xx

Susi K. said...

Such a pretty cluster of flowers image - and beautifully coloured (as always). Yet another fabulous Clearly Besotted release!