Wednesday, June 14

Out Of This World Birthday

Sharing another card with you today, it's quite nice to be blogging regularly again :)

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Girl Power', 'Out of This World' & 'Sweet Sentiments Plus' / Dies - My Favourite Things / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

I'm ashamed to admit that I'm hooked on the new series of Big Brother so I'm going to catch up on that today...I really do need to get a life *sigh*

I'm also going to try and make a colouring tutorial video, so wish me luck!

Stephanie xx

6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

I do wish you luck!! I was just thinking as I looked at this...I wish there was a video!:D TFS very cute card....love the?? Moon?:D

Tanja said...

can't wait for that tutorial

Kathy H said...

Good luck Stephanie! I'm looking forwrd to it!

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Its a lovely card,Beat Luck !

Rachel A. said...

Oh, I really hope that you post a video tutorial on how you colored this! That background is just stunning! Love this!

Mary-Anne V said...

Funny you mention a colouring video...I was just thinking I wished you did one. I love this sky...amazing.