Pages

Friday, June 30

With Gratitude

Happy Friday everyone :)  Here's another card from me to round off the week...

Stamps: From All of Us & Miniature Type / Dies - From All of Us Die Collection; Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles / Patter Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - Kuretake Zig Real Brush Clean Color / Other - White Embossing Powder

Thanks to a great nights sleep, I'm feeling relaxed and refreshed today :)  We have skylights in our bedroom and for weeks, the sun has been waking me up at 5am!  Imagine my surprise when I realised the remote control that's been sitting redundant on the window sill this whole time, activates blinds for said skylights, wish I'd known this earlier!

My husband is taking me out for lunch today which gives me a chance to get dressed (not dressed up, just dressed! LOL), as much as I love my pyjamas, it's nice to wear something else for a change ;)

I hope you all have a magnificent weekend, I am forever grateful to have a small corner of blogland to always keep me company so I never feel completely alone :)

Stephanie xoxo