Pages

Wednesday, June 3

June Release Countdown Teasers Day 3

I'm feeling blue today, Owen is having problems with another boy at school, which for a mother, is just heartbreaking.  He is kind, gentle and respectful, albeit overly sensitive (like his mother!) and the thought of him being unhappy is simply unbearable :(

Enough of my woes, here are my cards for today...

Stamps - Let's Roll / Dies - Let's Roll Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

Stamps - Let's Roll / Dies - Let's Roll Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

Stamps - Let's Roll / Dies - Let's Roll Die Collection; Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

If you're not pushed for time, please could you visit the Design Team, undoubtedly they will have amazing cards to share...


I hope you enjoy your day, I will be sitting here anxiously, waiting to pick up my baby boy and hoping that he will have no new incidences to report!

Stephanie xo