Pages

Sunday, February 22

A Little Note

Happy Sunday, I hope you're having a lovely relaxing weekend :)  Dean is simultaneously ironing the children's uniform and helping them with their homework, ready for school tomorrow.  He's use to sitting back and giving orders at work so I figure this makes a nice change for him ;) haha!

Here's a card I made last week...

Stamps - Sketched Blooms, Basic Grids & Flag It / Dies - Sketched Blooms Die Collection; Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Simon Says Stamp White Pigment / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Watercolour Pencils

I had better rejoin the family before it dawns upon Dean that there are no benefits whatsoever from being married to me ha!  Thank you for taking time out of your weekend to pay me a visit, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

Stephanie xoxo